1. Unified Setting and Respective Setting
You can choose Unified Setting or Respective Setting when copying. Under the Unified Setting, all your copied trading products will be set to the same copy mode, take-profit, and stop-loss.
In Respective Setting, you can make independent settings for each product. For example, you can set BTCUSDT to a fixed volume, 1BTC each time; and then set ETHUSDT to a fixed ratio, 0.1 times each time. After the setup is complete, you can change this configuration at any time on the "My Copy Trade" page of the Copy Trade system.
2. Copy Trade Product Options
You can choose the product to copy when following a Trader, whether to choose all products or a few specified products. The Bexplus Copy Trade system will only perform copying on the products you set to follow.
3. Copy Mode Options
Fixed Volume: When your Trader opens a position, the Copy Trade system will automatically copy the order based on the volume you set. For example, the copy mode you set is a fixed volume of 0.5 BTC. When your Trader buys 10 BTCUSDT contracts, you will automatically buy 0.5 BTCUSDT contracts; if your Trader buys other products such as ETHUSDT, the system will calculate and buy an equivalent contract volume according to the current exchange rate.
Fixed Ratio: When your Trader opens a position, the Copy Trade system will automatically copy the order based on the ratio you set. For example, the copy order mode you set is a fixed ratio of 0.1 times. When your Trader buys 10 BTCUSDT contracts, you will automatically buy 1 BTCUSDT (10*0.1) contract. If your Trader's buying volume is 100 ETHUSDT, the system will automatically buy 10 ETHUSDT (100*0.1).
4. The Execution of the Copy Trade System
The Copy Trade system will perform automatic trades for you according to your Trader's trading behavior. Every time your Trader opens a position, the system will automatically open a position for you based on your settings; every time your Trader closes a position, the system will close your positions of the same product and direction.
5. Take Profit and Stop Loss
Just like Bexplus manual trading, you can also set take-profit and stop-loss for your copy orders. If you set the take-profit of the copy order to 100%, when the profit of your copy order reaches or exceeds 100%, the system will automatically help you close the position and lock in the profit. Similarly, if you set the stop-loss for copying to 100%, when the loss of your copying position reaches or exceeds 100%, the system will automatically close the position for you and stop losing money.
6. Maximum and Minimum Volume
When the Copy Trade system is going to automatically open a position for you, if your set copying volume is less than the minimum trading volume of this product based on your configuration, the system will place an order for you with the minimum trading volume; similarly, if your trading volume exceeds the maximum trading volume of this product, the system will place an order for you with the maximum trading volume.
For example, the minimum trading volume of a BTCUSDT contract is 0.1, and your copy mode is a fixed ratio of 0.1 times. When your Trader buys a 0.1 BTCUSDT contract, the system should buy 0.01 BTCUSDT for you according to your configuration, but this volume is less than the minimum volume, thus the system will execute your order with the minimum volume of 0.1.
7. Profit Sharing
When your copied position generates profit, 10% of your profit will be deducted as the Trader's commission.
8. Risk Control
Both Copy Trade and Manual Trade are risky. No matter how perfect the trading data of your Trader is, it is the data of the past, and the future market is always unpredictable. You should maintain a vigilant state of mind to avoid risks that may bring huge losses. You can reduce your Copy Trade risks by:
(1) Lower the copy volume in the initial use of the Copy Trade system and then increase the volume properly in full understanding of the system.
(2) Under the premise of not fully understanding a Trader's trading strategy, the Fixed Ratio copy mode is more risky than the Fixed Volume mode. If your set ratio is relatively high, it is easy for you to fall into a state of low margin level when the margin is insufficient, resulting in liquidation and unnecessary losses due to market fluctuations before achieving your target profits.
(3) Set take-profit and stop-loss. Combined with the Trader's strategy, reasonable take-profit and stop-loss can effectively reduce your trading risk and increase your returns.
(4) Increase your margin level. You can lower copy trade volume or increase the margin to ensure that your margin level is always in a safe position, which will greatly reduce your risk of liquidation.
(5) If you are not familiar with the Copy Trade system and the Trader's trading strategies, try to avoid manual operations on the copy trading products, which may cause your position and the Trader's to be inconsistent, resulting in unexpected losses.